OPERATIONS MANAGER – MANAGED SERVICES
OPERATIONS MANAGER WANTED
Join our global team and become an Industry Leader
Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but also yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Take a look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for someone who has experience in team management, managing escalations, managing and resolving issues, analysing reports for clients and providing client feedback, negotiating contracts, setting up new clients, training/coaching/mentoring staff, managing service desk software, developing processes. You’ll be a planner and someone who loves making sure things run on time and to budget. But most importantly you can win the team over through influence and your people skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Process Improvement: Ensure continuous improvement of both Business Processes and ICT Services in line with industry ICT advances to ensure our client remains competitive, efficient and sustainable.
- Service Management: Develop and provide an ICT service portfolio aligned to the needs of our clients’ business, supported by customer orientated, best practice management frameworks. Set service levels with the service owners ensuring they meet the business needs through measurement and publishing of service performance.
- Governance: Ensure the employment of an ICT Governance Framework which enforces ICT and operational standards, effective Risk Management, Supporting Policies, and ICT Performance Reporting. Ensure the compliance of ICT Services in accordance with internal standards, external accrediting agency standards and legal requirements.
- Relationships Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with all managed services customers, ICT and external suppliers. Liaise with Executive and Senior Management and peers throughout the business developing strong productive relationships
- People Management: Manage, mentor and inspire the ICT team. Build an effective mix of internal and external resources to deliver ICT Services and projects. Provide leadership to staff and external contractors, managing time and attendance, ensuring set performance levels are met, employee productivity is maximized and activities are ethical.
- Business as usual: Ensure continuity of service through current systems
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in IT Management and Service Management
- Experience as a Senior IT Manager
- Demonstrated experience in large organisations
- Track record in complex transformational projects
- Strong background in IT operations and enterprise business systems
- Proven experience in managing a large Information Technology team
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES
- ability to recognize and articulate complex problems related to the IT solution being implemented, verbally and in written form
- self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure
- ability to effectively handle multiple concurrent assignments in a fast paced environment
- able to balance the management and delivery of multiple IT projects and support duties
- be a polished professional who can maintain/develop relationships with customers and peers
- support the sales organisation in pre and post sales activities as required, meeting customers and owning projects within the data management arena
- promote the services and values of Insentra to vendors, resellers and clients at a technical level to ensure a clear understanding of Insentra capabilities
- build relationships that foster collaboration and partnership to drive better experience, processes and final deliverable to the clients
- help develop and enhance our processes of engagement and handover within the team, as well as the connections to other parts of the company
- Willingness to grow with the business
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,
SEND US YOUR RESUME
Or Email your Resume and Tell us the Reason why you think this role is for you to Vibe@insentragroup.com