Optimize your Citrix environment with a Citrix Health Check
Over time your environment is open to misconfiguration, instability, process deviation and security exploitations. Even environments that seem to be working well have problems lurking that often only appear when access to critical applications are needed most.
Be proactive, not reactive! Identify the gaps and risks in your Citrix environment with Insentra’s Citrix Health Check service.
Why you need a Citrix Health Check
Our Citrix Health Check provides you with a point-in-time snapshot of the overall health of your Citrix environment. Use this new knowledge to focus on projects which will optimise your operations.
- Find configuration drift in your environment
- Enable functionality which you’re not using
- Boost your infrastructure for user growth
- Re-align to industry best practices
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Your check-up will begin with a workshop involving your key business and technical stakeholders. With you, we’ll review the current state of your Citrix environment, discuss any issues, and agree on goals for the assessment.
- We will then conduct a technical review of your Citrix infrastructure components. Reviewing and reporting on your Citrix environments:
- Applications and application access
- Secure Access
- Monitoring, high availability and disaster recovery
- User environment management
- Once we have completed your assessment you will be provided with an actionable RAG (Red-Amber-Green) report to help you optimise and re-align your Citrix infrastructure to industry best practice.
Citrix technologies we will assess
We are able to provide a health check assessment on the following Citrix technologies.
What are the deliverables
- An actionable RAG (Red-Amber-Green). This report will include an analysis of the data collected and recommendations on areas that can be optimised to achieve your objectives.
- Our experienced senior Citrix consultants will present your report findings and recommended next steps.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch today to schedule a time for your Citrix Health Check.