DATA MIGRATION SPECIALIST WANTED
Join our global team and become a Subject Matter Expert
A new way of working. Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but also yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Take a look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our global team of 13 data migration specialists have more than 80 combined years’ experience in migrating email archives. They are recognised as the highest skilled and most experienced consultants globally having delivered projects in 13 countries.
This role has a significant focus on migrating organisations from legacy email archive platforms into both on-premises solutions and the cloud. For more details on what the team does see this video.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working with our Partners and their clients
- Drafting Statements of Work, design documentation
- Providing necessary change and support documentation
- Planning, technical architecture, design
- Transforming existing data into a format for the new environment and ensuring all data is successfully migrated
- Work with all enterprise email archive platform transformation
- Extensive Office 365 work
- A system administrator with 10+ years’ experience that wants to become a consultant or 3+ years’ of consulting experience
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes mail platforms
- A basic understanding of enterprise email archiving technologies ideally with hands-on experience
- Experience managing multiple version of Microsoft Exchange
- Functional understanding of networking and server technologies (Active Directory, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WAN/LAN, VPN, Switches/Routers, Windows Server)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft client computing technologies including (Office, Outlook, Visio, Project, Windows 2003 onwards)
- Functional understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Migrations of Microsoft Exchange on premises or to Office 365
- Hold Microsoft Exchange and other MS certifications
- Solid knowledge of industry best practices and trends in Data Management
- Delivery of multiple concurrent engagements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working locally in the Australian IT Market
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES
- Motivated for success
- Positive Attitude
- Aptitude to learn
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure
- Problem Solver of complex scenarios
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick watch the videos below:
If you want to be part of the team, or know someone who does, make sure you check out http://migrationservices.insentra.com.au.
Please email your resume and reasons why you think you this role is for you to Vibe@insentragroup.com
Download the job description here