Join our Global Team and Become a Marketing Superstar
A new way of working. Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Marketing Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class marketer. You will be responsible for developing both internal and external marketing materials, manage projects and work with our team and external Partners. Your main responsibilities include
- Graphic Design
- Marketing Campaigns (online and offline)
- Social and Digital Marketing
- Content Management
- Event Management
- Brand Awareness
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love design, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA.
The Marketing Associate reports to the Service Excellence Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Assisting our Service Excellence Manager and broader team with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimise marketing materials including brochures, case studies, memes, training manuals, blogs, vlogs and landing pages using LeadPages
- Make sure media coverage is updated and constant across the website, print and social media. Supervise social media outreach and respond to social media engagement within a 24-hour period
- Managing and updating content on the website using WordPress and ensuring all plugins are up to date
- Planning and creating new campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Organising the design and production of branded items (e.g. stationary, booths, merchandise, t-shirts, etc..)
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails.
- Making sure all projects and designs are created within the budget.
- Monitoring how successful new and already existing campaigns are with Hubspot and Mailchimp
- Development of lead pages
- Responsible for coordinating interviews for Insentragram (both video and podcast) and their distribution each month
- Setting up tracking systems for online marketing activities and internal marketing competition
- Vibe activities and planning team events – manage social calendar. Work with our EA for Friday BBQ
- Track progress with Marketing Manager.
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success.
- Positive Attitude and love to be part of team
- Aptitude to learn and want a career as a Marketer
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members.
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools (e.g. Hubspot, Mailchimp, WordPress, LeadPages)
- Design Skills with portfolio of work – Indesign, photoshop, illustrator, adobe pdf, canva
- Experience with Social Media (Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office and Adobe.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes..
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,
SEND US YOUR RESUME
If you want to be part of our marketing team, or know someone who does, please email your resume and reason why you think you this role is for you to Vibe@insentragroup.com