Who are we?
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialised Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
How did we get here?
Insentra wanted to be a company that was “different” internally as well as distinctive from competitors. In the past we have found that no matter how many staff we had, we would consistently run into the problem of not having pre-sales resources available as and when they were needed. Worse, when we won a deal, we would often not have the right person with the right skills at the right place at the right time to deliver the services.
The problem compounded with slow product adoption and a large vendor list, which led us to identify a gap in the market. Fixing this gap was not easy so we asked ourselves…”How do we effectively solve this problem from the IT channel?” We had a vision of creating an environment where people take pride in delivering projects that make a difference to their clients and be some of the best in their fields or have the ability to become that person. We even opened the office doors on April Fools Day – to be diverse right out of the blocks. Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
- Building partnerships –Building, investing in and nurturing our client relationships is what creates our collaborative synergy.
- Supporting our partners – We are current, relevant and aware. We fill the service and knowledge gaps where our partners need those gaps to be filled.
- Owning outcomes – We take responsibility for what we promise we will deliver. Being accountable is what makes us credible and trusted
- Exceeding expectations – We do the unexpected often. We go that extra mile when it is least expected, without the requirement for any praise
- Being real – We strive to be unpretentious and authentic. We can kid around and have a joke, but we are also professionals who take our client satisfaction seriously.
- Positivity – We are positive. We look at problems as opportunities and see setbacks as learning experiences. Our optimism is contagious, motivating our partners and clients.