CLOUD & COLLABORATION
INSENTRA CLOUD & COLLABORATION TEAM
PRACTICE MANAGER WANTED
Join our global team and become an Industry Leader
Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but also yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Take a look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a leader to take the Microsoft Practice to new heights. You will help define the strategy and direction for the Cloud & Collaboration practice that encompasses anything in the Microsoft space. In your direct team, you pride yourself on your ability to be a true owner of your area, be accountable but also hold people accountable. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and drive the team to deliver.
We are looking for someone to be apart of our leadership team and help take the business to the next level. You are a flexible and dynamic person who is self aware and able to adapt your style for the situation in front of you.
You may have come from a Solution Architect or Enterprise Architect background with a focus on pre-sales and being customer facing to close deals.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Driving the success of your Practice and all the team members within your team.
- Owing the Practice pipeline and sales operations including presales activities
- Ensure our customers are highly satisfied with all engagements the team completes
- Managing and being a leader to the brilliant team who reports to you. You will help carve out a path for success, monitor and support the execution of all KPI’s and manage their professional development.
- Handing over the sales to the delivery team through attending customer Kick Off meetings to get the projects off and running in the best possible way. Being the point of escalation for the Head of Professional Services.
- Being a total tech head and ensuring the team and yourself leverage all the technology and tools in the business and emerging technologies in the market.
- This role would suit someone who has previously been a Pre-Sales Solution or Enterprise Architect in the Microsoft space or perhaps someone with a strong PreSales/Sale background.
- You may have previously been a Practice Manger or Leader in the Microsoft space
- Exposure the delivery and understand project delivery and best practice
- Exposure and experience in mining an existing network to sell within the Microsoft ecosystem
- Leading a team of delivery staff and holding them accountable to their outcomes.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES
- Solid organisational skills and leadership abilities.
- Strong knowledge of industry best practices and trends
- Self starter always seeking personal growth
- Extensive hands-on experience in design and implementation of the relevant solution sets
- Experience in planning and leading multiple projects
- Ability to effectively handle multiple concurrent assignments in a fast paced environment
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills
- An ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to recognize and articulate complex problems
- Willingness to grow with the business and to “do what it takes”
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,
SEND US YOUR RESUME
Or Email your Resume and Tell us the Reason why you think this role is for you to Vibe@insentragroup.com