AZURE CONSULTANTS WANTED
Join our Global Team and Further Your Career as an Azure Consultant
Want to join Australia’s 4th greatest place to work? Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and where you will be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Secure and Modern Workplace Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Consultant. You will be responsible for managing customers success and leading the way.
Your main responsibilities include;
- Working with customers to understand their current requirements and define long-term strategies
- Working with our partners and their customers in a technical advisory capacity
- Running business and technical solution requirements workshops
- Translating business requirements into technology requirements and solutions
- Preparing and reviewing (Statement of Work) SOWs and other technical documentation
- Working in a collaborative manner in all stages of delivery
- Maintaining customer engagement and deliver successful outcomes for our Partners and their clients
- Delivering in-line with requirements and long-term strategies
- Delivering projects within scope and budget
- Being part of the global Insentra crew
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Azure efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. This role reports to the Head of Cloud and Collaboration.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrate experience with core components in Azure including:
- VNET peering
- ExpressRoute/VPN setup and configuration (BGP knowledge would be highly valued)
- Network Security Groups
- 3rd Party Security Appliances (nice to have)
- Routing tables/UDR
- Azure Vault
- VM disk Encryption
- Azure Backup
- Build and deploy ARM templates using Visual Studio and Git
- Azure Information Protection (E5 – nice to have)
- Azure Active Directory Premium components
- Azure Apps
- App Service
- Logic Apps
- App assessment for migration
- Active Directory
- Migrations / mergers
- Synchronisation to Azure
- SCVMM (Preferred)
- VMWare (Preferred)
- Server Platforms:
- Windows Server 2016 / 2012 R2
- Linux (nice to have)
- Advanced PowerShell scripting skills including:
- Creating reusable modules
- Pester testing (nice to have)
- Azure automation/runbooks/webhooks
- DevOps (Awesome to have)
- Source Control / Release Management
- DevOps tooling
- OMS (nice to have… *Great to have)
- Log Analytics
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
- Proven pre-sales ability
- Able to write /peer review Statement of Work (SOW) documents
- Able to create work breakdown effort and costs
- Write / peer review detailed design, as-built recommendations documents
- Ability to build to a ‘trusted advisor’ level with customers
- Consultant level project management skills including defining tasks, dependencies and work effort
- Consultant level Change Management skills including writing Change Requests and understanding their relevance in an Enterprise
- Ability to cross-train other consultants
- Good level of network / security skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of the impact of GDPR and Mandatory Breach Notification
- Ability to run technical workshops
- Ability to translate business requirements in technology requirements and solutions
- Ability to work autonomously & as a member of a project team
- Ability to assist customers develop cloud/multi-cloud strategy
- 70-533 – Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- 70-534/535 – Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution
- Networking – CCNA, Networking+ etc.
- Security – Security+
- Server 2016 / 2012 R2 MCP Exam
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success.
- Positive Attitude and love to be part of team
- Aptitude to learn and want to build a career at Insentra
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members.
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5 if required
- Migration of VM’s and other services between subscriptions including ‘classic’ and ARM
- Migration of VM’s from on-premises to Azure using Azure Site Recovery (or alternative 3rd party tool)
- Azure greenfield design and implementation
- Synchronised AD with AAD using AAD Connect / ADFS
- Configuring ExpressRoute and VPN connections
- AAD Premium SSO integration with 3rd party SaaS apps
- SQL Database migration (nice to have)
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,