CHANNEL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – TELSTRA
NEWLY CREATED AND HIGH PROFILE ROLE
CHANNEL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – TELSTRA
Join our Global Team and Work with the Best
Want to join Australia’s 2nd greatest place to work and number 1 IT Company? Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team and to do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key not only to our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Telstra generates more than $1B in annual revenues by providing IT Services to its clients. Much of this service revenue is delivered by Telstra accredited partners, and as such Telstra invests heavily in nurturing its partner eco-system. Insentra aspires to significantly grow its share of wallet with Telstra.
The Telstra Channel Business Development Manager is a critical hire for Insentra and confirms our commitment to the rapidly growing partnership between Insentra and Telstra.
The Telstra Channel Business Development Manager is responsible for working the Telstra machine to identify opportunities for Insentra to deliver its Professional and Managed Services to Telstra customers, across the enterprise and mid-market sectors.
The Telstra Channel Business Development Manager is responsible for representing the entire range of Insentra’s services to Telstra although may focus on specific offerings for specific vertical markets or clients.
This is a National role and previous, proven experience selling IT Services through Telstra is a mandatory pre-requisite.
The Telstra Channel Business Development Manager will report to the Sales Director and although based in Sydney, some travel to Melbourne may be required.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Meets assigned sales targets and strategic objectives
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Manage strategic and sales activities to generate revenue
- Coordinate with Telstra to create and execute a business plans to meet sales goals
- Establish professional relationships with key personnel in assigned
- Increase Insentra’s brand awareness within Telstra
- Leverage Insentra resources to support execution of the business plan
- Educate relevant Telstra personnel about Insentra’s services portfolio and complimentary services offered
- Become the subject matter expert on Telstra
- Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
- Manage the sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities
- Working with marketing to communicate up-to-date information about new services and enhancements to relevant Telstra personnel
- Develop & drive the executive coverage plan engaging the Insentra executive and leadership teams
- Working with marketing to execute campaigns in support of the business plan
- Manages potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through adherence to Insentra’s channel rules of engagement
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrated experience in selling IT services via Telstra
- Ideally a minimum of 10+ years sales and/or channel experience.
- Experience with developing and managing a sales pipeline through channel contacts.
- Experience essential in all facets of sales; lead generation, follow up, pipeline management, and closing.
- Previous experience cultivating partner relationships.
- Experience selling solutions based on leading software vendors desirable, especially Microsoft, Citrix, Symantec, Veritas and Red Hat
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is desirable
- Reports to the Sales Director
- Enlists the support of Solutions Managers, presales specialists, implementation resources, project management resources, marketing and management resources as needed
- Closely coordinates company leadership involvement with Telstra and end-user customers as appropriate
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES (Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency, Service Excellence)
- Motivated for success and positive attitude
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients, partners and team members
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Service Excellence obsessed
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s as part of the interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,