CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT
LOCATION: UNITED KINGDOM
SENIOR MICROSOFT CONSULTANT/SOLUTION ARCHITECT WANTED
Join our Global Team and Become a Superstar
Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here and come say hi on our Life Page
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Team is fast paced, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant. You will be responsible for presales, delivery and building the UK arm of an Australian company. Your main responsibilities include;
- Presales and technical architecture for a wide range of Microsoft services including Office 365, Azure and Windows 10
- Technical delivery of end-to-end Microsoft projects
- Working remotely and occasionally on-site in the UK
- Manage customers timelines, adoption, track usage and build relationships
- Be part of the global Microsoft FastTrack program
- Owning customer success
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Migration and 365 Management efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect role reports to the UK Director and works closely with the EMEA Channel Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Presales and architecture for the entire Microsoft stack
- Developing opportunities
- Documentation including scopes of work, design documents, as-built documents etc
- Building relationships with customers and partners
- Keeping your eye out for opportunities and developing the business
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast paced world of IT
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success.
- Positive Attitude and love to be part of team
- Aptitude to learn and want to build a career at Insentra
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to engage organisations to resolve either internal or external blockers to drive sales and growth for M365
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Being a hard worker, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE\SKILLS REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of Azure, VM’s, Network Security Groups
- Sys Admin knowledge of SQL
- Sys Admin knowledge of Exchange
- Sys Admin knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Good experience in Office 365 technologies with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams
- Working knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems – Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Experience with Office 365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Experience with EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
- Experience with cloud technologies, ideally Azure
- Experience with Windows 10 deployments
- Relevant MCSE\MCSA certifications
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
Highly desirable for the right candidate
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,