CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER OFFICE 365
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER – OFFICE 365 WANTED
Join our Global Team and become a Sales Superstar
Want to join Australia’s 2nd greatest place to work? Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our business is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Sales Professional. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships and generating demand for Insentra’s Office 365 services through a mix of outbound and inbound prospecting within an assigned territory of existing clients.
Insentra is a leading provider of IT Professional and Managed Services with a strong focus on Microsoft solutions. Insentra has built a significant business around Microsoft’s Office 365 platform and we now need a sales professional to help propel our growth to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Generating high quality sales leads for the business
- Identifying potential services opportunities for incremental business within our existing customer base
- Achieving KPI’s as set by the Solutions Manager
- Building relationships with existing clients to increase their current spend
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Following up on sales enquiries from customers and cross selling additional Insentra services
- Account management as required for existing customers.
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management
- General sales administration as required
- Attaining sales targets, managing KPI’s and reporting of KPI’s to the Solutions Manager
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent sales skills and a proven track record of achieving KPI’s
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft 365 features and benefits, with the ability to pitch value of adopting the whole solution set
- Ability to influence change without direct organisational authority
- Ability to engage organisations to resolve either internal or external blockers to drive sales and growth for M365
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Detail oriented
- Being a hard worker, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Team work in sales-oriented environment
- Time management
- Great at effectively planning your time
- Being courteous, professional and persistent
- Able to Multitask
- Highly flexible
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5
- Previous IT Sales experience in an inside sales role within a similar business
- Proven track record of success in IT sales
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role
St Leonards Sydney
Highly desirable for the right candidate
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,