CYBERSECURITY CONSULTANT WANTED
JOIN OUR GLOBAL TEAM AND WORK WITH THE BEST!
Are you passionate about being organised (maybe some might even call you a bit of a control freak?), Do you like to be surrounded and supported by the greatest technical minds? Do you want to work with a Leadership and Executive team that respect and listen to your counsel? WE HAVE THE ROLE FOR YOU!
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our business is fast paced, nimble and stands for excellence and you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who has a deep understanding of cybersecurity principles and a passion for continuous improvement of the cybersecurity posture of their clients. You will be responsible for delivering consulting projects related to consumer security products from presales through to delivery. Your main responsibilities are:
- Working with a wide range of cybersecurity vendors to deliver security solutions
- Host-based intrusion prevention and detection
- Data loss prevention
- Endpoint detection and response
- Technical delivery of end-to-end security projects
- Sydney based
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Delivering end-to-end engagements for Insentra clients based on consumer off the shelf security products
- Performing presales activities: scoping, statement of work authorship and effort estimation
- Keeping your eye out for opportunities that may arise when talking with customers
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast paced world of cybersecurity
- Alliance with company values
- Excellent people management skills and a proven track record of achieving goals
- Passionate about personal and team growth
- Maniacal about customer service and delivering incredible experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport and long-term relationships
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Inquisitive and love to challenge the status quo constructively and where appropriate
- Ability to influence change with and without direct organisational authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lover of detail yet able to see the big picture
- Hard worker, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Great at efficiently and effectively planning your time
- Courteous, professional and persistent
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and effectively manage multiple stakeholder expectations
- Highly flexible
- Prepared to do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standard
- Ideally at least 4 years working in cybersecurity in some capacity
- Working with HIPS/HIDS, CASB or EDR tools a plus
- Experience with Symantec DCS/CSP highly valued
- Experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection or CloudSOC CASB valued
- Strong experience working in infrastructure/data centre
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- CISSP preferred
Highly desirable for the right candidate
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,