DATA MIGRATIONS SPECIALIST
NOVEMBER 2018 | LOCATION: SYDNEY
DATA MIGRATIONS CONSULTANT WANTED
Join our Global Team and become a Data Migrations Subject Matter Expert
Want to join Australia’s 2nd greatest place to work and number 1 IT Company? Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our business is fast paced, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves a challenge, solving problems and working in a collaborative team. You will be responsible for migration organisations from legacy email archive platforms into both on-premises solutions and the cloud.
Insentra is a leading provider of IT Professional and Managed Services with a strong focus on Microsoft, Citrix and Security solutions. Insentra has built a global team of 14 data migration specialists who have more than 80 years combined years’ of experience in migrating email archives. They are recognised as the highest skilled and most experienced consultants globally having delivered projects in 13 countries. For more details on what the team does see this video.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working with our Partners and their Clients
- Drafting Statements of Work, design documentation
- Providing necessary change and support documentation
- Planning, technical architecture, design
- Transforming existing data into a format for the new environment and ensuring all data is successfully migrated
- Work with all enterprise email archive platform transformation
- Extensive Office 365 work
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES
- Motivated for success
- Positive Attitude
- Aptitude to learn
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure
- Problem Solver of complex scenarios
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5
- A system administrator with 10+ years’ experience that wants to become a consultant or 3+ years’ of consulting experience
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes mail platforms
- A basic understanding of enterprise email archiving technologies ideally with hands-on experience
- Experience managing multiple version of Microsoft Exchange
- Functional understanding of networking and server technologies (Active Directory, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WAN/LAN, VPN, Switches/Routers, Windows Server)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft client computing technologies including (Office, Outlook, Visio, Project, Windows 2003 onwards)
- Functional understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Migrations of Microsoft Exchange on premises or to Office365
- Hold Microsoft Exchange and other MS certifications
- Solid knowledge of industry best practices and trends in Data Management
- Delivery of multiple concurrent engagements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working locally in the Australian or New Zealand IT Market
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
St Leonards Sydney
Base salary suitable to experience plus incentive bonuses
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,