DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSOCIATE WANTED
Join our Global Team and Work with the Best
Are you passionate about all things digital? Are you a Digital Marketer with hands on experience across all digital marketing channels? Do you want to join Australia’s 2nd greatest place to work and number 1 IT Company, working in a team of people who love the work you do?
If you answered yes to the above, APPLY NOW
Insentra is currently looking for a smart, talented and experienced Digital Marketer to own our digital marketing platforms and strategy. This is very much a hands-on role, with a clear purpose to implement Insentra’s multi-channel marketing plan as well as drive digital awareness for each of our solution areas.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
In this role, you will create and execute our digital marketing campaigns for our 5 solution areas: the Modern Workplace, The Secure Workplace, The Modern Data Centre, Migrations & FastTrack and Managed Services for Partners and create further brand awareness of our unique go-to market.
This role requires creativity, attention to detail and an ability to analyse campaign effectiveness. This role is for someone who is looking to build a long-term career in a growing global IT business.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working with our CMO and Marketing Manager to generate high quality sales leads for each of Insentra’s key Solution Areas through digital campaigns
- Owning Insentra’s brand strategy across the entire global digital marketplace
- Delivering digital content strategies to increase Partner and Customer experience and engagement
- Managing website content and ensuring key messages are effectively communicated to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Working closely with our video and web development team across web, content creation and social media
- Owning our Social Media Strategy and working closely with our graphic designer
- Delivering Partner and Customer engagement workflows while optimising our Marketo marketing automation platform
- Ensuring weekly and monthly digital campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the market outlook
- Discovering new and exciting ways to cut through all the boring IT marketing fluff and make a real difference
- Developing personalized, fun and creative campaigns with an extra wow factor.
- Managing paid advertising across Search, Social and other lead generation channels
- Designing and creating sales and marketing material
- Running event campaigns both webinar and live event
- Assisting our Marketing Manager in researching and preparing Whitepapers based on content from our Solution Managers / Consulting team
- Be involved in End-to-End marketing campaigns
- Analszing the set up, creation and effectiveness of Digital Marketing Plans
- Content Creation
- Maintenance of data integrity
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with attention to detail and focus on results
- Loves Team and champions our values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust. Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and an ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced business
- High achieving
- Ability to self-manage, with strong organizational and planning skills essential.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5 and wants to build a career at Insentra
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. IT experience preferable
- Experience working with industry CRM/Marketing tools. Marketo experience is a bonus
- Completed University Degree in Business or Marketing discipline
- Strong experience across SEO, SEM, email marketing, Social.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
St Leonards Sydney. This role reports to our CMO
$70,000 to $80,000 package
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,