PROFESSIONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT WANTED
Join Australia’s 2nd Best Place to Work and Work with a World-Class Team
Do you love being organised? Enjoy making the lives of the Executives you are responsible for easy? Do you love being the focal point for where important things get done? Want to work in a growing global organisation?
We have the role for you! We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who is organised, has a strong attention to detail and loves to take initiative in getting work done. If you want to work at Australia’s 2nd great place to work in a beautiful office with stunning views of the city and grow a career Insentra is the place for you.
At Insentra, culture and people are central to everything we do. We are passionate about creating an environment where people love coming to work, are encouraged and supported to be their best and do work that truly matters. Look at what our crew have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Executive team are high achieving, positive and passionate about what they do. We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to provide personalised support in a well-organised and timely manner.
In this role you will be acting as the administrative point of contact between the Executive Team and internal / external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for
- Managing diaries, taking calls and welcoming everyone who comes into the business
- Organising internal events and ensuring all parts are finalised and of a high standard
- Make travel arrangements for our Executive Team and manage diary requirements
- Field emails for our CEO
- Monitor and order all office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers to stay within budget
- Communication with all interview candidates and setting up appropriate meetings
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Conduct security checks for all new crew members
- Ensure all meeting rooms and overall office is presented brilliantly
- Participate in vibe activities – such as setting up new starter desks, celebrating birthdays etc…
- Policy and Procedural Development so we can perform at our best
- Philanthropic activities and vibe initiatives
Ultimately, you will help us achieve our immediate and long-term vision of being the number one channel services company on the planet.
This role reports to the CMO with a dotted line to the CEO
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Crafting of all internal communications in consultation with the CEO and CMO
- Running employee onboarding programs and inductions both face to face and online
- Managing philanthropic initiatives
- Fostering OTOD (one team one dream)
- Developing a crew-oriented company culture with an emphasis on accountability, efficiency, service excellence and celebration
- Monitoring budgets relating to your area of responsibility
- Supporting the CMO + Vibe Manager in creating the leadership and all crew local and global offsites
- Prepare monthly presentation for the all hands update
- Update all crew records
- Fostering OTOD (one team one dream)
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Strong attention to detail
- Loves stationary and everything being neat and tidy. In fact some people may call you a little OCD (everything needs it’s place, right?)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and love juggling multiple priorities
- Positive attitude and loves customer service
- Passionate about work and always wanting to go the extra mile
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure
- Self starter and can work independently as well as in a team. You hate being micro-managed because you love taking responsibility for your career
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members.
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5 if required
- Nothing is too hard to do or too much to ask
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant or Similar Role. Professional Services/Technology experience would be an advantage
- Full comprehension of Office Management
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Experience working in a global organisation is preferred
- Good organisational skills, with high energy, attention to detail, ability to work within a team framework and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and changing deadlines. Experience in a growing business
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role? What would you do in your first 90 days?
This is an amazing role for a person who wants to build a career in a global and growing business
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT
If you are passionate about this role and inspired by all things office admin apply now. We would love to read a cover letter outlining the following;
- What excites you about the role and why would you want to work for Insentra?
- What do you believe is the key to creating and establishing a great Employee Experience?
- What is something awesome about you that we should know?
As we are looking to fill this position right NOW, Please fill-out the form below.
THINK THIS ROLE WOULD BE GOOD FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW?
If you think this role would be better suited to someone you know, please feel free to either forward them this link.
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,