IT CONSULTANT – MICROSOFT
MICROSOFT CONSULTANT WANTED
Join our Global Team and Become a Superstar
Want to join Australia’s number 2 Great Place to Work and number 1 IT Place to work? Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts while making a difference? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here and come say hi on our Life Page.
Insentra is a leading provider of IT Professional and Managed Services with a strong focus on our Service Delivery. We are growing rapidly and this is a newly created role in our business.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant. You will be responsible for presales, delivery and providing technical guidance to junior colleagues. Your main responsibilities include;
- Work with a wide range of Microsoft services including 365, Azure, AD, Exchange, Skype, Teams, SharePoint, Windows 10 and more
- Technical delivery of end-to-end Microsoft projects
- Sydney based resource
- Manage customers timelines, adoption, track usage and build relationships
- Be part of the global Microsoft FastTrack program as a FastTrack Manager / Engineer
- Owning customer success
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Migration and 365 Management efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Microsoft Consultant role reports to the Migrations Solutions Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Providing Technical guidance on Office 365 and surrounding products
- Conducting migrations to Office 365 for Exchange, File Shares, Skype for Business and more
- Building relationships with customers
- Delivering end-to-end Microsoft engagements across a wide range of technologies including scoping, design, implementations and as-builts
- Keeping your eye out for opportunities that may arise when talking with customers
- Keeping up to date in the extremely fast paced world of Microsoft services
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Alliance with company values
- Excellent people management skills and a proven track record of achieving goals
- Passionate about personal and team growth
- Maniacal about customer service and delivering incredible experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport and long-term relationships
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Inquisitive and love to challenge the status quo constructively and where appropriate
- Ability to influence change with and without direct organisational authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lover of detail yet able to see the big picture
- Hard worker, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Great at efficiently and effectively planning your time
- Courteous, professional and persistent
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and effectively manage multiple stakeholder expectations
- Highly flexible
- Prepared to do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standard
PREFERRED EXPERIENCESKILLS REQUIRED
- Working knowledge in Office 365 technologies with experience of 2 or more of the following: Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive for Business, Teams
- Working knowledge of Windows Server products
- Working knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
- Working knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems – Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Experience with Office 365 migrations and onboarding activities
- Experience with EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
- Experience with cloud technologies, ideally Azure
- Relevant MCSE\MCSA certifications
- Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
St Leonards, Sydney
Base salary suitable to experience plus incentive bonuses
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,