MANAGED SERVICES CONSULTANT
The Managed Services Consultant will serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance. You will perform remote troubleshooting to determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
MANAGED SERVICES CONSULTANT WANTED
Join our Global Team and Become a Managed Services Superstar
Want to join Australia’s 4th greatest place to work? Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Managed Services Team is fast paced, nimble, and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Managed Services Consultant. You will be responsible to act as a custodian of relationships both internally within Insentra and externally with and between customer support teams, partners and vendors.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Performing a critical role in the coordination and delivery of technical support to the customer and is seen as an extension of the client’s IT Operations team
- “Own” escalations pre-, during, and post incident, ensuring regular and timely feedback is provided to the client throughout the lifecycle of the escalation
- Participate in all technical conference calls, analysis sessions, and post incident reviews for P1 Escalations’ and between Insentra engineers, 3rd Party Vendor support teams and customer and partner support teams
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Managed Services efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Managed Services Consultant reports to a Manager in Australia
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Ensure that Service Incident and Service Request SLA’s are understood and adhered to, noting areas of improvement or concern
- As an engineer you will be responsible for a set group of clients and must ensure that Client Contact and technical data are kept up to date in the Managed Services team planner and disseminated appropriately amongst all relevant support structures
- Adhere to the documented Insentra support and escalations process, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Work in tandem with Insentra service delivery teams and service excellence and practice managers
- Own and manage feedback to the customer at all times
- Champion the Insentra Service Experience in every engagement with the customer
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in ticketing system
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Support of Citrix, Windows server and Desktop, VPN, Terminal Services, and remote control of distributed systems, Microsoft O365 administrative tasks
- Perform daily health checks on systems and record output in ticketing system
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Assist with changes (windows server patching, reboots and confirm alarms are clear).
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES
- Motivated for success and positive attitude
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients, partners and team member.
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Willing to participate in a rotating on call
- Service Excellence obsessed
- Bachelor’s or related technical degree or Equivalent industry experience
- 3-5 plus years’ experience in IT environment
- Microsoft and Citrix certifications preferred
- ITIL Foundation Certificate advantageous
- Experience in a multi-tenant, managed services environment is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure technologies including some of the following: DHCP, DNS, WINS, Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, Office 365, and Azure.
- Superior technical knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp architectures
- Demonstrated knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls and Active Directory
- Demonstrated knowledge of local area network administration
- Experience with software and hardware troubleshooting
- Experience with hypervisors such as Hyper-V, vSphere & XenServer
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,