MODERN DESKTOP CONSULTANT
MODERN DESKTOP CONSULTANT WANTED
Join our Global Team and Become an End User Computing Superstar
Want to join Australia’s number 1 greatest IT place to work?. Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Modern Workplace Team is fast pace, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class consultant. You will be responsible for working with partners and end customers to understand their requirements and to design and deliver exceptional outcomes for their modern end user computing environments based around Windows 10. Your main responsibilities include;
- Assisting with presales to define, position and scope solutions for partners and customers
- Designing and implementing modern desktop solutions in accordance with Insentra’s project methodology
- Complete daily and weekly reporting tasks in accordance with Insentra’s defined methodology
- Deliver excellent outcomes within project scope and budget constraints
- Ensure #DeliveryExcellence as measured by Customer and Partner feedback
- Contribute content such as blogs, whitepapers, videos, how-tos or screencasts that add value to our partners and enhance our brand
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Professional Services #DeliveryExcellence efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Modern Desktop Consultant reports to the Service Excellence Manager – Modern Workplace and Platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Assisting with Presales including working with partners and customers to understand requirements, discuss alternatives and agree approach
- Assist with defining scope and estimating work effort to deploy the agreed solution
- Work closely with partners and customers to define and develop the solution in line with Insentra’s project methodology
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders in business and/or outcome terms
- Building and maintaining relationships with technical stakeholders in partners and customers
- Provide regular and timely feedback and reporting throughout the delivery of projects
- Set and manage expectations. Do what you say you will do, by when you said you would do it
- Provide mentoring or coaching for junior team members or senior team members with less expertise in your key competencies. Willing to share knowledge and experience.
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success.
- Positive Attitude and love to be part of team
- Aptitude to learn and want to build a career at Insentra
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members.
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5
- Able to manage own time and tasks
- Technically capable but still looking to learn, grow and explore
We are looking for someone with strong consulting, design and delivery experience. Specifically, you will need demonstrable expertise and a deep understand of the following:
- Windows 10 SOE design and deployment
- AD – General
- AD – Group Policy
In addition, a good working knowledge of and experience with some or all of the following are highly desirable.
- Azure AD
- Azure AD Connect
- Windows Hello for Business
- Software development (C#, XAML)
- Azure Automation
- Windows Server Infrastructure
- Windows Defender
- Azure ATP
- Azure RM
- Office 365
- Citrix – XenApp
- Citrix Cloud
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own OKR’s part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
St Leonards Sydney, Australia
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,