.NET DEVELOPER WANTED
Join our Global Team and Work with the Best
Want to join Australia’s number 2 Great Place to Work and the number 1 IT Place to work? Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do the work you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts while making a difference? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here and come say hi on our Life Page.
Insentra is a leading provider of IT Professional and Managed Services with a strong focus on our Service Delivery. We are growing rapidly and this is a newly created role in our business.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our business is fast paced, nimble and stands for excellence and you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who is organised, loves mentoring people and contributing to successful delivery and outstanding customer satisfaction. You will be a formidable team player who has a focus on getting right the first time.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING – THE DETAIL
Application Development– Approx. 80%
- Enhance our existing application set, with a strong focus on integrating with external systems
- Customise our CRM implementation and develop interfaces to our internal applications
Development Standards – approx. 20%
- Assist our development team to improve our use of Azure Devops with a view to implementing Continuous Integration
- Review our development protocols and suggest improvements as necessary
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Alliance with company values
- Maniacal about customer service and delivering incredible experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Inquisitive and love to challenge the status quo constructively and where appropriate
- Ability to influence change with and without direct organisational authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lover of detail yet able to see the big picture
- Hard worker, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Great at efficiently and effectively planning your time
- Courteous, professional and persistent
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and effectively manage multiple stakeholder expectations
- Highly flexible
- Prepared to do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standard
- Minimum 3 years of application development experience
- Full stack .Net development using C#
- Azure DevOps using Continuous Integration
- Integration with Azure AD identity
- Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server
- .Net Framework and .Net Core
- Microsoft Dynamics development experience preferred
- Delivery of projects to time and budget
- Program management or services experience deploying technology solutions
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
- Projects delivered on-time and on budget
- Consistent delivery approach in accordance with overall company standards
- St Leonards Sydney
- Base salary suitable to experience plus incentive bonuses
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,