OFFICE 365 AND MIGRATION CONSULTANT
OFFICE365 CONSULTANT WANTED
Join our global team and become an Industry Leader
Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but also yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Take a look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an Office365 superstar who has a passion to learn and create amazing solutions. We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of Office 365, Exchange, hybrid environments, migrations of all shapes and sizes, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Teams ..you get the picture!
The successful candidate must be a self-motivator and be able to capture information working with established resources, formulate the information into an approach and provide the necessary guidance and drive to see the implementation of the changes.
This position is responsible for ensuring qualitative and performance design for both functional and non-functional requirements are met in accordance with business principals and requires someone who has administered Office 365 environments or set them up from scratch.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage changes to design, ensuring stakeholders are informed and in agreement
- Manage traceability of solutions against project/program objectives and functional requirements.
- Contribute to Technical Design Documentation (TDD) ensuring traceability of stated solution requirements.
- Support technical delivery including scoping and development planning, technical peer reviews and validation of technical approaches
- Conduct impact assessments across upcoming projects and major enhancements identifying the areas of impact, associated risks and issue
- Setting up integration of Exchange, Skype for Business and SharePoint with Office 365
- Active directory identity design and basic active directory principals
- Active Directory / Office365 Integration
- Good knowledge of on premise and cloud based identity technologies
- Guiding customers in their transition to the cloud, including being trained by Microsoft in their FastTrack program
- Becoming a member of Microsoft’s established FastTrack program onboarding customers to Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility and Security platforms
- Design review processes and technical governance
- Keep abreast of technology patterns and practices to maintain your knowledge in one of the fastest changing IT platforms in the business
- Demonstrated skill in administering Office 365 environment(s)
- Knowledge of basic principals of, Networking, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Some experience administering Exchange, Skype or SharePoint environments would be an advantage
- Any experience managing Azure environments a big advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology
- Experience working in a formal change management environment
- Proven experience using design and architecture tooling
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to effectively handle multiple concurrent assignments in a fast paced environment
- Able to balance the management and delivery of multiple IT projects and support duties
- Be a polished professional who can maintain/develop relationships with customers and peers
- Support the sales organisation in pre and post sales activities as required, meeting customers and owning projects within the Office 365 and migration space
- Promote the services and values of Insentra to vendors, resellers and clients at a technical level to ensure a clear understanding of Insentra capabilities
- Build relationships that foster collaboration and partnership to drive better experience, processes and final deliverable to the clients
- Help develop and enhance our processes of engagement and handover within the team, as well as the connections to other parts of the company
- Willingness to grow with the business
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,
SEND US YOUR RESUME
If you want to be part of the team, or know someone who does, Fill-out the Form
Or Email your Resume and Tell us the Reason why you think this role is for you to Vibe@insentragroup.com