PROJECT MANAGER WANTED
Join our global team and become an Industry Leader
Our dedication to you as a Project Manager at Insentra is to create an environment, and to support and coach you, to be the best version of yourself. You are part of a dedicated team that not only loves the work they do but aims to consistently deliver outstanding work that amazes both ourselves, our partners and end users in every way.
The work you perform and who you are is important at Insentra because you are the key to ensuring the broader Insentra team are well taken care of and our projects are delivered on time, within budget and in a way that ensures our Partners and their clients are thrilled with the delivered outcomes.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
An experienced Project Manager who comes from a SDLC environment who loves seeing their projects successful and happy customers. You will be calm under pressure and help steer the customer and project teams in the right direction with a soft but firm hand.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The life of a Project Manager is nothing short of exciting, filled with variety. It will see you doing the following:
- Take overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure (including PIR) of a project.
- Understand the detailed scope of work, manage project phases, and keep all stakeholders both internally and externally informed in a pre-determined timeline agreed in the internal kick off meeting.
- Understand the WBS for the work, manage project phases, and keep all stakeholders both internally and externally informed in a pre-determined timeline agreed in the internal kick off meeting.
- Within the 2-week project establishment period, Plan and execute an internal kick off for every project to deliver against internal, partner and end user expectations in accordance with the prepared and agreed schedule. In addition to this:
- Work with the partner and end customer to determine all prerequisites needed, and require the end user to return the completed PRC, before the consultant attends site,
- Document and communicate throughout the project all risks and issues and how they directly impact the likelihood of success.
- Ensure Insentra delivers what was scoped and ensure that the consultant delivers what was assured in the kick off meeting.
- Work with the Resource Managers to manage the time of the consultants and have them scheduled accordingly.
Is this ticking some of your mental boxes? Thinking this role might be right for you? I hope so. Now lets talk about your background.
What do you bring to the role:
- You are a clear communicator. You know how to deliver a message and hold everyone accountable including our consultants.
- A love and passion for the customer and their outcomes.
- Your empathic and know how to read a room. The meeting going off track? You know how to reign it in and get an outcome and agreed commitments.
- Strong reporting and financial acumen. You love a good spreadsheet and ensuring things are documented and accounted for.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES
- ability to recognize and articulate complex problems related to the IT solution being implemented, verbally and in written form
- self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision
- innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure
- ability to effectively handle multiple concurrent assignments in a fast paced environment
- able to balance the management and delivery of multiple IT projects and support duties
- be a polished professional who can maintain/develop relationships with customers and peers
- promote the services and values of Insentra to vendors, resellers and clients at a technical level to ensure a clear understanding of Insentra capabilities
- willingness to grow with the business
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,
SEND US YOUR RESUME
If you want to be part of the team, or know someone who does, Fill-out the form below
Or Email your Resume and Tell us the Reason why you think this role is for you to Vibe@insentragroup.com