SERVICE EXCELLENCE MANAGER
SERVICE EXCELLENCE MANAGER – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
Join our Global Team and become a Service Delivery Superstar
Want to join Australia’s number 2 Great Place to Work and number 1 IT Place to work? Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts while making a difference? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here and come say hi on our Life Page.
Insentra is a leading provider of IT Professional and Managed Services with a strong focus on our Service Delivery. We are growing rapidly, and this is a newly created role in our business.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our business is fast paced, nimble and stands for excellence and you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who is organised, loves mentoring and managing people and offers a variety of responsibilities contributing to successful delivery and outstanding customer satisfaction. You will be a formidable team player, responsible for managing and growing a team of consultants and overseeing the planning, scheduling and prioritisation of time on projects. You will also manage some of our smaller projects while developing and maintaining customer relationships with our partners and their clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING – THE DETAIL
People Management – Approx. 30%
- Develop, grow and manage a team of Consultants and Engineers
- Support Consultants and Engineers with their career progression/required training and performance feedback
- Provide mentorship in accordance with our company values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency, Service Excellence and One Team One Dream.
- Assist our consultants to stay on track and maintain their connection to the company
- Be the ‘Go to’ escalation point for project challenges i.e. stakeholder issues, tech issues, scope changes
Project Management support – approx. 30%
- Provide project co-ordination support for our smaller projects. Manage all activities, liaise with clients & communicate with partners. Billable role approx. 20-30%
- Flag with the PS Director and/or PMO Manager any perceived risks to projects
- Identify and implement process improvements as we grow our delivery team
- Implement process improvements, best practices and streamline process and communications as part of the feedback or observations from your team
- Manage Project Incident Reviews when required
- Work with Solutions Managers as it relates to project status and discuss scope changes and impacts to the Consultant’s and Engineer’s schedules and provide performance feedback
- Meet with our partners and their clients as required throughout project delivery
Resource Planning – approx. 40%
- Ensure Consultants and Engineers have the necessary information to commence their project. I.e. understand expectations, timelines and deliverables ensuring processes are followed
- Manage expectations of our partner and their clients accordingly
- Work efficiently and assign Consultants and Engineers to minimise ‘whitespace’ along with ensuring team cohesiveness and well being
- Analyse project and timesheet reports to assess anomalies and implement service improvements as identified
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Deep alignment with Insentra’s values
- Excellent people management skills and a proven track record of achieving goals
- Passionate about personal and team growth
- Maniacal about customer service and delivering incredible experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport and long-term relationships
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Inquisitive and love to challenge the status quo constructively and where appropriate
- Ability to influence change with and without direct organisational authority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Lover of detail yet able to see the big picture
- Hard worker, motivated, proactive and enthusiastic
- Great at efficiently and effectively planning your time
- Courteous, professional and persistent
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and effectively manage multiple stakeholder expectations
- Highly flexible
- Prepared to do what it takes to get the job done to the highest standard
- Minimum 2 years people management experience in a mentor or leadership role in IT professional services
- Project coordination and managing smaller projects to time and budget
- Program management or services experience deploying technology solutions
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Highly desirable experience:
- Microsoft Office365 and Azure technologies
- Citrix Solutions
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
- Motivated, happy and cohesive team of consultants
- Projects delivered on-time and on budget
- Training plans implemented for all consultants in accordance with overall strategy
- Consistent delivery approach in accordance with overall company standards
St Leonards Sydney
Base salary suitable to experience plus incentive bonuses
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,