STRATEGIC SERVICE MANAGER
SSM is to provide the top 5 Clients with a single touchpoint into Insentra for escalation and operational queries, as well as service uplift and technology advisory capability, and is expected to perform many key tasks from both the Service Delivery Management and Service Operations Management functions
STRATEGIC SERVICE MANAGER WANTED
Join our Global Team and Become a Service Management Superstar
Want to join Australia’s number 2 Great Place to Work and number 1 IT Place to work? Do you want to be part of a global, high performing, collaborative and supportive team? To do work you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts while making a difference? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here and come say hi on our Life Page.
Insentra is a leading provider of IT Professional and Managed Services with a strong focus on our Service Delivery. We are growing rapidly and this is a newly created role in our business
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our MANAGED SERVICES Team is fast paced, nimble and stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who loves variety and is passionate about growing a career as a world-class Service Manager. You will be responsible to act as a custodian of relationships both internally within Insentra and externally with and between Client support teams, partners and vendors.
Your main responsibilities include;
- Own and manage strategic initiatives such as adherence to technology roadmaps, use cases for introduction of new technology and managed services, maintaining Risk Registers and Mitigation plans, and driving Continual Service Improvement plans and initiatives
- The SSM plays a critical role in the coordination and delivery of operational support to the Client and is seen as an extension of the client’s IT Operations team.
- “Own” escalations pre-, during, and post incident, ensuring regular and timely feedback is provided to the client throughout the lifecycle of the escalation
- Coordinate and manage all technical conference calls, monthly governance sessions, analysis sessions, and post incident reviews for P1 Escalations’ and between Insentra engineers, 3rd Party Vendor support teams and Client and partner support teams
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s Managed Services efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. The Strategic Service Manager reports to the Managed Services Director.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Ensure that SLA’s are constructed effectively, understood and adhered to, noting areas of improvement or concern
- Optimise the post sales service into the client
- Own the service engagement
- Develop and deliver against a strategic client plan and monthly preparation of client dashboard and presentation back to Managed Services Director, Professional Services Director and Head of Sales
- Focus on driving down P1 calls and expediting support to improve MTTR per incident: Managed Services engineers dotted line into the SSM
- Highlighting training deficiencies and working with technical leads within Managed Services to remedy
- Ensure that Client and Vendor information, escalation matrices, and all technology designs and schematics are kept up to date in the Managed Services document repository and disseminated appropriately amongst all relevant support structures
- Adhere to the documented Insentra support and escalations process, and communicate to all stakeholders
- Represent and Record agenda’s and minutes of governance meetings and technical investigations
- Work in tandem with Insentra support teams and service excellence and practice managers
- Own and manage strategic relationship to the Client at all times
- Champion the Insentra Service Experience in every engagement with the Client
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success.
- Positive Attitude and love to be part of team
- Aptitude to learn and want to build a career at Insentra
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members.
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5
- Service Excellence obsessed
- 10 years experience in the Australian market.
- Knowledge of contract management
- Experience in implementing best practice methodology to drive organizational effectiveness
- IT related degree or Diploma
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
- 10 plus years’ experience in IT environment
- Knowledge of contract management and knowledge and experience in organizational
- Effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices
- Presentation Skills
- Knowledge and technical aptitude for Microsoft technologies, Security and Citrix technologies
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role?
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,