SYMANTEC DLP CONSULTANT
SYMANTEC DLP CONSULTANT WANTED
Join our Global Team and Become a 365 Superstar
Want to join Australia’s 2nd greatest place to work? Do you want to be part of a global, high performance, collaborative and supportive team? To do work that matters, you enjoy and to be acknowledged for your efforts? Are you looking for a career rather than a job?
At Insentra, collaboration, celebration and innovation are key to not only our success but yours. We are even prepared to guarantee it – Look at what our staff have to say here.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Our Cybersecurity practice stands for excellence. As such you will be a vital part of the team. This role is for someone who has a demonstrated track record of delivering security solutions around Symantec DLP and Symantec Endpoint Protection
Your main responsibilities include;
- Working as a Symantec DLP and SEP gun
- Technical delivery of end-to-end security projects
- Sydney based
If you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail and love to deliver exceptional outcomes, we want to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s cyber efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals in Australia, UK and USA. This Role reports to the Cybersecurity Service Excellence Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Symantec DLP + Endpoint Protection consultancy
- Running Design Workshops
- Creation and review of Design documentation
- Building production solutions
- Working as a trusted advisor to clients
- Presales responsibilities
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong knowledge and experience of Symantec DLP and SEP
- Good overall knowledge of security concepts and principals
- CISSP nice to have
- Working knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy)
- Working knowledge of the features and security components of Windows desktop operating systems – Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Core alignment with Insentra values #HITACES.
- Motivated for success.
- Positive Attitude and love to be part of team
- Aptitude to learn and want to build a career at Insentra
- Innovative team player with strong analytical problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to perform under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personable to develop, foster and maintain relationships with clients and team members.
- Self-starter able to complete tasks with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5
- Some experience with Office 365 is required
- Office 365 Administration experience would be beneficial
- Basic Network, Active Directory, DNS, Exchange knowledge would be beneficial
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,