CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
Join our Global Team and Become a Superstar
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? Do you want to join Australia’s 2nd greatest place to work and number 1 IT Company, working in a team of people who love the work you do? Do you want to dare to be different and work on campaigns that cut through the boring noise of marketing fluff? If so, this role is for you!
Insentra is looking for a smart, talented and experienced Channel Marketing Manager to build and manage Marketing Programs to drive awareness of our Partner Only Model and develop specific campaigns to drive sales for each of our solution areas.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
In this role, you will create and execute marketing programs, communications, and campaigns to drive awareness amongst our Partners and their clients about our 5 solution areas: The Modern Workplace, The Secure Workplace, The Modern Data Centre, Migrations & FastTrack and Managed Services for Partners.
The role requires an ability to analyse messaging and campaign effectiveness, modify programs based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders. You will have superior communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative work style and an unparalleled work ethic.
You are data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing programs, have demonstrated experience in working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment and have a strong desire to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. This role is for someone who is looking to build a long-term career in a global and growing IT business.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Generating high quality sales leads for each of Insentra’s key Solution Areas and communicate campaign progress with our CMO, Solution Managers and Channel Sales Team
- Achieve targeted ROI from Marketing activities – e.g. number of leads (responses), conversion rate (lead to new business opportunity), pipeline growth. Targets will be determined with CMO.
- Develop and deliver multi-faceted marketing programs, including online marketing campaigns, webinars, live events and monthly Partner and Client Communications
- Develop marketing collateral that supports each of our Solution areas
- Create strategic and measurable marketing project plans, including goals, messaging, call to action, distribution channels and success criteria
- Forecast, track, and report marketing program and campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to our CMO. Plus, continually monitor, analyse and tune marketing activities to maximize conversion and lead quality
- Set Social Media Strategy and work closely with our graphic designer for effective branding. Primary focus is growing LinkedIn exposure and engagement
- Support creation and execution of email campaigns, including managing email requests, builds, sequencing and scheduling
- Use data and testing to optimise and improve content and targeting especially with the Insentra website
- Review consultant blogs and drive online exposure for each consultant
- Maintain customer data integrity and segmentation of CRM
- Engage and professionally manage third party suppliers – Web and design agencies etc…
- Track and manage marketing budget
- Manage all internal marketing campaigns and work closely with our CPO on Vibe initiatives
- Develop and Create Partner and Client onboarding experience campaigns
- Develop campaigns for key Partner events globally and track success
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent verbal and written communication and persuasive skills essential
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, attention to detail and focus on results
- Love teams and champions our values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust. Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and an ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced business
- High achieving
- Ability to self-manage, with strong organizational and planning skills essential.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in an IT company
- Solid business acumen and understanding of IT, social selling, and digital marketing
- Experience working with industry CRM/Marketing tools ( Marketo,Microsoft Dynamics etc.) and online analytics packages
- Completed University Degree in Business and/or Marketing discipline
ACCOUNTABILITIES & MEASURES
We believe you are responsible for your role and as such we invite you to develop your own KPI’s as part of your interview process. What do you think it would take to be successful in this role.
St Leonards Sydney. This role reports to our CMO
In return, you will be remunerated based upon experience, with the opportunity to receive bonuses for strong performance.
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,