Security is number 2 on every executive board agenda – Get a handle on your security posture with a complimentary Microsoft security Assessment. If you are a “managed” Microsoft customer and want to get a handle on your current security posture within O/M365 and Azure, then this is for you. The assessment covers four days and is structured into three themes.
1. Information Management and Protection
- This theme covers methods to protect your most critical information including, Windows Information Protection, Azure Information Protection, and O365 Data Loss Preventio
2. Identity Access and Management
- This theme covers Identity access & management, including credential management, conditional access, Azure AD Identity protection & privileged identity protection.
- Knowing who has access to your environment, from where, and when will significantly reduce the risk of credential theft, unauthorised access, and ultimately data loss, IP theft and/or reputational damage when a breach has to be disclosed. Visibility into the Microsoft One Security capability and how you can rationalise vendors, products, and 3rd party subscriptions, Leverage the built in capabilities of Windows will also help you realise costs savings.
3. Advanced Threat protection
- This theme covers going beyond typical end point protection and exploring how you can significantly reduce the attack surface by integrating O365 Advanced Threat Protection, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (WDATP), Cloud App Security and O365 Advanced security management
- Do you have a mixed fleet of devices to protect, are devices registered or managed, do you have a mix of Windows and MacOS devices, do you suspect that individuals are using non sanctioned or private cloud sharing applications, or are you simply making assumptions that your current end point protection strategy has you covered? Simply – do you feel out of your depth or out of control to some extent?
- See how mail in O365 is protected with advanced threat protection, attachments scanned by ATP prior to arriving in your inbox. See how the Azure Windows defender ATP portal can give you visibility of advanced threat protection across windows and MacOS devices. See how Cloud App Security can protect what is entering and existing your business
if you are interested in knowing more or how you can access this program enter your details below
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Information Management + Security | Insentra
Data and Information are not the same thing.
As much as businesses try to evolve in the continuing vaccum of information management and security, the goal posts continue to move as individuals create more and more information. How and where does this information get stored? is it always going to be available to me? can i be certain that no matter what, I can get access to my information? common quesions, and in almost all cases the answer is simply “buy more storage and keep all data”
Seldom do individuals or businesses think about what “Information” resides within the data that they store, backup, duplicate, replicate, take offsite etc. It is a published fact (Gartner) that 69% of information stored is a zero commercial, or legal value to the business. The trouble is however, you don’t know what you dont’ know.
Data and Information are not the same.
Information is growing at an unsustainable rate and if we continue to take traditional or legacy approaches to the way in which we manage and secure our information we will continue to be at risk. At a personal level think of your phone and the amount of pictures and music that you store and keep. Do you ever look back at our photo’s or music and delete what you no longer need or feel is current?
Apply the same to business information and you soon realise that what you store on disk as “data” and the information that resides within are not the same. Lets think differently and understand what information we have and take action based on the knowlege that we now have. Lets not store data and keep it forever with the associated costs etc
Lets get insight, lets crack open your “data” and discover the “Information” within, the critical information that is the lifeblood of your organisation, your IP, your future. Do not leave it all to risk, let us help you understand the depth of the information management problem and guide you a a position of power and control. You see, data and information are not the same.