GRADUATE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
GRADUATE GRAPHIC DESIGNER & EVENT MANAGER
Join our Global Team and Work with the Best
Are you looking for your first break in the world of graphic design? Are you wanting to build a career in a cool IT company rather than working for a design agency? Do you want to learn about the world of marketing? Then we have the role for you
We’re looking for a creative, talented and eager graduate graphic designer with a passion for conceiving, illustration, animation, rollouts and all things creative across traditional and digital mediums! You must have a thirst for creativity, be eager to give it a go and love feedback.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for someone who
- Is happy to work within a single brand and find creative and new ways to visually represent this brand
- Doesn’t want to work in a design agency and would rather build a career as a graphic designer or marketing expert
- Loves all things design and is always wanting to bring new ideas and concepts to the table
- Has an eye for detail and always loves doing their best
- Is customer service focused
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Working closely with the CMO and Channel Marketing Manager on marketing campaigns
- Creating design concepts for each of our Solution Areas
- Rebranding marketing collateral such as brochures, presentations etc… Planning and designing promotional materials, such as posters, cards, brochures, social media to raise the profile of Insentra. This may include providing mock-ups, drafts and/or presentation of ideas.
- Taking photos and creating marketing assets
- Planning and designing layout of key development department communications materials such as reports, newsletters, appreciation cards/letters, policies, information pages etc. This may include providing mock-ups, drafts and/or presentation of ideas
- Retouching imagery for web, printed assets and social media.
- Layout of printed material and packaging.
- Driving the marketing visual strategy through the website and social media.
- Work with our Marketing Team to organise internal and external events creating all supporting design material
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Loves making the world more beautiful
- Creative and full of ideas
- Thirst for knowledge and determination to grow
- Loves Team and champions our values of Honesty, Integrity, Trust. Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Prepared to work beyond 9 – 5
- No experience necessary – we love building people’s careers
- Experience in Adobe Suite and Design software e.g. Indesign, Illistrator and Photoshop
- Experience in Microsoft suite e.g. PowerPoint
- Completed (completing) University Degree in relevant field
St Leonards Sydney. This role reports to our CMO
In return, you will be remunerated based upon experience, with the opportunity to receive bonuses for strong performance.
This role is full time but can accommodate study
Insentra is a truly collaborative IT Services partner delivering a range of specialized Professional and Managed Services transacting exclusively through the IT channel. We focus on attaining knowledge and skills in solutions that will best empower the channel. Our partner-centric business model provides our partners and their clients with access to industry expertise and accountable outcomes.
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative and driven by a relentless determination to deliver exceptional service to our clients. The combined individual skills, experiences and perspectives in our team enable us to achieve powerful results for our partners and their clients.
WHY JOIN US?
Our people make great things happen. They are talented, innovative, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced and progressive organisation. We believe in creating an environment aligned with our core values One Team One Dream #HITACES – Honesty, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Celebration, Efficiency and Service Excellence.
We believe in creating a place to advance your professional and personal growth, work on exciting projects with outstanding people while being generously remunerated for your efforts. Working with Insentra will enable you to become an industry thought leader and flaunt your capability on the global stage.
Please read these blogs
GET TO KNOW US
We dare to be different
Insentra is a collaborative IT Services partner delivering specialised Professional and Managed Services exclusively through the IT channel. Our partner centric model provides the IT reseller community direct access to industry expertise in a truly non-competitive manner. Our success is based on achieving outcomes for our partners and their clients.
Our dedication is based on our vision to be the number one channel services company on the planet. We do this by being the best version of ourselves, creating an outstanding environment for our team, loving the work we do and amazing each other, our partners and their clients in every way.
We are and always will remain a partner obsessed company.
To find out more about what makes us tick,