Advanced anti-virus (AV) capability detects multiple attack vectors to prevent file-based, fileless, and in-memory attacks with the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and the cloud
LAS VEGAS – BLACKHAT CONFERENCE – August 8, 2018 — Ziften, a leader in endpoint protection plus visibility and hardening, today announced its Zenith endpoint protection platform now includes advanced AV protecting all enterprise endpoints from known and unknown modern targeted attacks. Ziften helps enterprises simplify endpoint protection plus visibility. Zenith is the first cyber security platform that provides one agent for all endpoints – laptops, desktops, servers, and cloud – preventing multi-vector attacks with advanced AV, detection and response, plus visibility and hardening.
Attackers have created a criminal industry by attacking vulnerable enterprise endpoints. And traditional AV only prevents known malware, accounting for only 30% of enterprise breaches. The Zenith endpoint protection platform with advanced AV stops a full range of known and unknown cyber-attacks from ransomware, to weaponized documents, and in-memory attacks before system infection and damage can occur.
The new Zenith advanced AV element:
- Blocks file-based, fileless, and in-memory attacks eliminating the need for timeconsuming system rollbacks and reimaging. Blocking file-based attacks is not sufficient. Fileless attacks now account for 77% of compromises.
- Prevents zero-day and permutated malware attacks minimizing the need for complex detection and response activities. Signature-based AV just doesn’t get the job done in preventing zero-day attacks and altered malware
- Effective through multiple attack masking techniques such as packing, obfuscation, mutation, dead-code insertion, and encrypted malware.
- Powered by the cloud and AI, leveraging proprietary algorithms to detect multiple attack vectors used to breach corporate, government, and industrial endpoints.
“There are huge leaps coming in the field of endpoint protection, and the incorporation of our new AI-based AV capability is the first of many that Ziften has planned,” said Mike Hamilton, Chief Executive Officer, Ziften. “I believe Ziften is the only endpoint security vendor to provide full-featured endpoint protection plus continuous endpoint monitoring and posture hardening. This new AV capability and our endpoint hardening will dramatically simplify the complex work of those tired teams who actually have to respond to endpoint attacks at 3:30am in the morning!”
Ziften Zenith with advanced AV is in limited release and will be GA mid-October.
1. “2018 Data Breach Investigations Report”, Verizon, 2018
2. “The 2017 State of Endpoint Security Risk Report”, Ponemon Institute, November, 2017
Want these insights delivered straight to your inbox?
Enter your details to join Insentragram
We simplify endpoint protection plus visibility. Ziften’s cloud-delivered endpoint protection platform prevents attacks on all enterprise endpoints – laptops, desktops, servers, and cloud – whether on network or off. The low-profile single agent deploys in minutes enabling advanced AV, endpoint detection and response, plus endpoint visibility and hardening. The result is simple, continuous endpoint protection to stop attacks with the people and budget you already have. Learn more at https://ziften.com.